- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-167
- Project: Mixpanel (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-November-28
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
This module provides integration with the Mixpanel real-time analytics service.
This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that an attacker must have a role with the permission "access administration pages".
- Mixpanel 6.x-1.x versions prior to 6.x-1.1.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Mixpanel module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Mixpanel module for Drupal 6.x, upgrade to Mixpanel 6.x-1.1
Also see the Mixpanel project page.
- Greg Knaddison of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.