CRM Core is good for handling all sorts of issues related to storing contact information and maintaining identities in your Drupal website.
This page contains a series of how-to articles that show you how to handle some common use cases with CRM Core.
Capturing Manageable Information On Your Website
CRM Core can capture information about people who information to your website, and store in a practical form that allows it to be managed more easily.
- Creating a simple contact us form and storing the details of the submission
Managing Personal Information about Users
CRM Core can link contact records to user accounts, providing an enhanced way to interact with information about users.
- Linking user accounts to contact records
- Allowing users to self-maintain personal information
Building as a Full-On CRM System
CRM Core provides the tools necessary for developing complete CRM systems, tailored to the needs of specific use cases.
- Exporting CRM Information
Working with External Systems
CRM Core is capable of interacting with external systems for managing contact information on an ongoing basis.
- Creating a relationship with contact records in another system
- Injecting data about contacts when the contacts are created