When a user makes a room reservation, he is sent a confirmation of the reservation, either by email or, if SMS messages have been enabled (see SMS), by cell phone text message. Also, if the application is configured to send reminders (see Reminders), he will receive a reminder on the day before the reservation. The content of these messages is set on the Messages pages. There is one page for configuring email messages and another page for SMS text messages.
From address. Enter the email address to be shown as the from address on any text messages sent by the module.
Token values. This is a list of values from the reservation that can be substituted into the messages you create. For example, to show the room number in your message, use the %room token. Whereever this token appears in a message, the room number from the reservation is displayed. For more information about using tokens, refer to the Drupal documentation. The following tokens can be used within your messages:
- %reservation_name - The name given to the reservation to identify it on the reservation calendar.
- %room - The room that has been reserved.
- %month - The full name of the month of the reservation date.
- %month_number - The month number of the reservation date.
- %day - The numeric day of the month of the reservation date.
- %day_of_the_week - The full name of the day of the week of the reservation date.
- %time - The time of the reservation.
- %minutes - The length of the reservation in minutes.
Confirmation heading. The heading text for confirmation messages.
Confirmation body. The body text for confirmation SMS text messages. The text for SMS messages will normally be much shorter than the text for the corresponding email messages.
Reminder heading. If the module has been configured to send reminder messages, this is the heading for SMS reminder messages.
Reminder body. If the module has been configured to send reminder messages, this is the body text for SMS reminders. The text for SMS messages will normally be much shorter than the text for the corresponding email messages.