- Through Admin panel I have created our stock Objects Company, Employee and Document as Content types.
- Through Admin panel Created Two users AlexGeorge and AmrishShyam with company1Role, company2Role roles respectively.
- A view created on employees with assigning a role of company1Role to view only employees authored by AlexGeorge.
- While I am expecting the menu attached to view1 for User with Role1 would be seen on that particular user login, it is showing on admin panel also, even though The view is assigned the company1Role and Not Admin role.
- When I logged out from admin login and I have logged in as Alexgeorge, the menu is showing the employees authored by another user AmrishShyam also.
Individual Employee edit settings by the company1Role are working properly. But View Listings are only wrong.
My settings for the menu are like this:
- Page settings
- Path: /company1-employees
- Menu: Normal: my own employees
- Access: Role | company1Role
In Filter section I tried all the parameters to catch the current login user as Publisher.
- The menu which is attached to company1View for the user AlexGeorge with company1Role which assigned permissions on employee created by himself – should not appear on top of the Admin login
- The menu on top of the AlexGeorge Login Space should not show the employees created by AmrishShyam.
- In the same way the menu for AmrishShyam’s View of his own employees which had company2Role must not show the Employees Created by other users.