Drupal Services is a listing of companies which provide Drupal-related services and have contributed back to the Drupal community..
Companies that provide training can request listing in the training services section.
Companies that provide hosting can request listing in the services section or can request to be listed in the Hosting section, managed by the Drupal Association. Learn how to get listed on the Hosting page or other advertising opportunities on the Advertising on Drupal.org page on the Drupal Association website.
To get your company listed in the “All providers” section:
- Contribute: You must have a proven record of community contributions (Examples include: patches, modules, themes, documentation, support in IRC, marketing support, and event organization)
- Tell the world about your services: create an organization page for your company. Make sure to list community contributions in appropriate field. Check "Request listing in the Drupal services section" checkbox - it will automatically create an issue with request in the Content queue.
- Stay up-to-date: You must update your organization node at least once per year. Nodes that go unmodified for over a year will be unpublished.
- Make sure that all of the company's employees with Drupal.org accounts specify the name of your company in the "Current company or organization" field. This way information about them and their contributions will show up on company's page.
- We strongly encourage a Drupal Association organization membership. It is not required to be listed, but membership fees help fund Drupal.org infrastructure and improvements as well as various community initiatives. Becoming a member will connect you to hundreds of Drupal Businesses around the world via Drupal Association BizConnect program and provide other benefits.
We value all contributions to our community. The following should provide a guide to what we take into account:
- Contributions to core: Highlight your team. What have you done to make Drupal's core amazing?
- Contributions to the project:
- What module(s) or distribution(s) - is your team actively maintaining?
- Design contributions in a form of contributed themes or designs for drupal.org.
- Documentation - Documentation is vitally important to our project and we value those teams that take time to help move Drupal forward by contributing to the documentation.
- Patches to modules, themes, documentation.
- Support: Does your team hang out in IRC, in the issue queues, or on the forums? That is rocking awesome! Show us your team members that are helping new members ramp into Drupal. We love folks that provide support. It's a thankless job.. so let us thank you for it.
- Contributions to the community: Are you hosting a meetup, running a camp, or hosting other Drupal events? Speaking at/sponsoring DrupalCon(s), Drupal Business Summits, other events?
- Marketing contributions - Published case studies on drupal.org? Shared some Drupal brochures with the community? Tell us!
Moderation: Community members will review your request and if successful - add your company to the "All providers" listing. To communicate with moderators use your company's issue, link to which you can see at the top of your organization's page.
The following aspects can cause your request to be rejected:
- A brief membership on Drupal.org. If you have been a member of the site for a brief time, you should explain how your work has directly contributed to and benefited the Drupal community.
- A lack of documented contributions. The Drupal community is big, and growing bigger. If people can't see your, or co-workers, contributions on the Posts tab on your profile page, or know you by reputation from your work within the development or documentation queues, you will need to specify how you have contributed.
- Misleading or incorrect information in your posting.
- No response to update requests in more than 4 weeks. The issue will be closed and review process will not continue until requested updates are made.
Featured providers is a premium section where we list companies which have exceptional community contributions. This is our way to say "Thank you" and recognize their continuous support of the Drupal project and its community.
To get listed in the Featured providers section:
- Complete steps 1 to 4(5) above.
- Go to your company's issue - leave a comment with request to be promoted to Featured section and edit the issue title to "Promote YOURCOMPANYNAME to Featured".
Which companies will be promoted to Featured listing?
While all companies listed in the Marketplace contribute to Drupal in some way, we feature only companies which go above and beyond in their contributions and do it repeatedly, during a prolonged period of time. Contributions are measured in many ways but ultimately it is a human decision making process. We need to see your work in the issue queue, out in the Drupal community, and your code/documentation contributions to the project. When requesting inclusion as a featured contributor please show us how awesome you are.
We strongly recommend that you create /drupalgive page and add drupalgive feed to Drupal Planet. For more information on this initiative please see http://drupal.org/drupalgive.
Moderation: Community members will review your request and if successful - add your company to the "Featured providers" listing. To communicate with moderators use your company's issue, link to which you can see at the top of your organization's page.
Services section is moderated by volunteers. You can help by reviewing listings.