Tell Clanavi about your AWS account. Once completed, your cloud data will be downloaded and you can start managing instances.
- Download, install and enable all modules as described in the installation instructions
- Go to admin/config/clouds to add an Amazon EC2 Region. Click Add Cloud
- Enter properly EC2 credentials and save
- Upon successfully saving the credentials, click the link in the success message to refresh all EC2 data
- Refresh the AWS images by going to Clouds > [YOUR CLOUD] > Images. Click the "Refresh Page".
The X.509 certificate is not required at this time. Enter an arbitrary string into that field. In a future release, the X.509 is used when bundling instances backed by AWS S3.