This release contains a major new feature that took nearly 4 years to get accomplished. With the HTTPRL module the Link checker module is able to check your urls in parallel. Compared to Drupal core with typically 80-120 url checks per cron run, the tests with HTTPRL have shown that 800-1400 links per cron run are typical with 8 simultaneous connections. More simultaneous connections are not recommended! Many thanks to mikeytown2 for his help on the integration.
* Fixed some typos.
* Upgraded outdated HTTP user agents.
* linkchecker_update_6211 was missing an update message.
* #1869924: Strict warning: Creating default object from empty value
* #1867460: Prevent save on automatic updates, if content has not changed
* #1804842: Lots of warnings when comment/block modules are not installed follow up: Exit if all node types are disabled
* #1450672: Cron task does not impersonate to admin user on automatic content updates
* Added Drupal 6.14 warning to known issues.
* #1804842: Lots of warnings when comment/block modules are not installed
* #1811908: Allow extracting protocol relative url's
* #1586022: linkchecker generating bad User-Agent string
* Status code 500 on HEAD/GET does not increase fail_count
* #1488572: i18n: "Permission restrictions deny" all broken links in other languages