Posted by fago on December 25, 2012 at 10:47pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.0-beta5
Last updated: December 25, 2012 - 22:52
Changes since 7.x-1.0-beta4:
- #1852474 by Jerenus: Removed an extra semicolon.
- #1340354 by mrfelton, rocketeerbkw | TimG1: Disable redirect module for field collection items.
- Follow-up for issue #1776424: Added update routine for removing orphaned field collection item entities.
- #1776424: Removed field collections are never deleted.
- #1031010 by fago, Kristen Pol, tedbow, tim.plunkett, wizonesolutions, stevector: Support revisions for field collections.
- #1239946 by droath, fago, neddstark, jox, tim.plunkett: added option to hide blank items for multi-valued field collections using the embedded widget and enabled it by default. This circumvents problems with required fields and undesired saving of the blank items if default values are configured.
- Follow-up for Issue #1239946: Avoid empty div to appear when adding a new item using the embedded widget and a field collection field is required.
- added some API docs based upon the entity API documentation templates
- #1614578 by theunraveler, fago | John Pitcairn: Allow other modules to determine if collection item is empty, avoid saving empty item or rendering empty collection.
- #1545584 by blueminds | tyx: Fixed Problem when using Image field with field collection.
- Revert "Issue #1329856 by blainelang, Morpheus80ta, jec006, serbanbjd: Only run validation when the form is actually submitted."
- #1239946: fixed field-collection default values to be specified at fields part of the collection only, thus removed the addition default-value form for the embedded widget.
- #1269750 by bradjones1, ygerasimov, pwaterz, danmuzyka, mr.york, David_Rothstein, marvil07, eroepken | mErilainen: Fixed Exporting a Field Collection field with a default value to Features leads to a PHP parse error.
- #1329856 by blainelang, Morpheus80ta, jec006, serbanbjd: Only run validation when the form is actually submitted.