Posted by quicksketch on December 26, 2012 at 7:53am
Official release from tag: 7.x-1.6
Last updated: December 26, 2012 - 07:57
This release of FBOAuth fixes several bugs and makes a few minor additions to our API. Upgrading is recommended for all FBOAuth users.
- #1624374: User logged into different account if linking an existing account with a different Facebook e-mail address.
- #1873750: Login/Connect/Deauthorize links all need $redirect variables set.
- #1764258 by kleinmp: Facebook IDs in fboauth_fbid_load() may exceed 32-bit integer limit.
- #1772986 by roeldl and pfrenssen: Error: "Cannot access empty property" when importing select list values.
- #1788730 by pfrenssen: Authentication error missing in watchdog.
- #1621120: Error when saving configuration: "array_filter() first argument should be an array" when no profile fields available.
- #1869254: Hometown field not mapping to Profile Text-Field.