I've dumped an sql file w/drush, copied the 'drupal' folder and have it all running on my local machine with MAMP on a Mac.
However, though some navigation shows, background graphics and such, the actual content of pages is not showing up.
I get headers and then just white areas within the region where stuff is.
I tried to use base url's in the settings.php, flushed caches etc but nothing is showing up.
I had a similar issue with an intranet site whereby a block needed this:
changed to this:
But these are not blocks. They are pages, panels and views. Comparing all the settings of the Views, they are all the same. The content within one Panel that I noticed is not showing though the file is on the server.
I'm not sure how to add back content to the Panel as "Adding Content" adds another panel instead of a node within the pane.
I am thinking of trying to re-import the sql into a fresh db and redirecting via the settings.php but it's so close with what I have, I'm just wondering if there is something else somewhere where I should tell Drupal this is a local site.
There is a domain access module and various sites with some content set to show depending on the url, but what is missing shows on both the live site and the production site. I'm just trying to make a sandbox to start learning about theming so it's an exact copy.