I have three D6 websites on two different hosts.
One site is misbehaving, in that I cannot log in. I have another D6 site on the same host where I can log in with nearly identical modules. Both are updated via drush to the latest versions. Both look fine when not logged in.
I tried changing the password via the reset-password interface on the problem site. It looks like it works, but then sends me to a different page than the user page to change the password. It also doesn't log me in. I tried that method several times, and then went into mysql and reset the password to md5 with a very simple password I couldn't possibly misspell. That was as useless.
I'd be grateful for suggestions on what I could do to fix the login on the offending site.