I work for a company that develops an Open source product that enables you to install Drupal on every cloud.
I am not sure that this is the right place to publish it and I don't really know what's allowed and what's forbidden "here" in this community, so I am not publishing the name of the product, nor am I publishing the company's name, so I won't be attacked :) .
With our product, you can manage your Drupal's life on the cloud during the installation and after it.
Here are a few examples of what it can do:
- Your Drupal site crashed? - We will revive it for you. You won't have to do anything.
- Your Drupal breaches a pre-defined threshold? – We will allocate new machines (on the cloud) for you on the cloud. These machines will be identical to the ones you already have and we'll connect them all, to a Load Balancer.
- Wanna update/upgrade your Drupal on a Cloud? Want to update the DB (MySQL or something else) without accessing the cloud machines? – We do that too.
- Need to monitor the load on your Drupal? CPU? Memory? Any other Metric ? – We have also built a great Web UI.
- And more…
We would love to give you more info about it.
Can I expose the product's name and additional details here?
If not, it will be really nice if someone tells me where I can do it.
In any case, if it interests you, you can contact me here or via private massage.
1. We've also built a developer community for it and I am the community manager.
2. The product that we built can be used to install, deploy, monitor and upgrade any app on any cloud and not just Drupal. But it seems to me that you are interested in Drupal.