The Family Tree module is for recording, displaying and analyzing genealogical data as Drupal nodes.
- Node types for individuals, family groups, and locations.
- Views integration and Token support.
- Relationship assignment.
- Link users to individuals
- Graphs for ascendancy and descendancy.
- Full support for access control by Drupal roles and permissions.
- GED file import.
1. Install files in modules folder and enable it in admin/modules.
2. Set access in admin/access control
3. Import GEDCOM file from your favorite genealogy software
(Administer >> Content management >> Family Import
4. If you want privacy, run auto privacy algorithm
(Administer >> Site Configuration >> Family Privacy Settings
It is recommended to check manually the results.
- View your family tree at http://www.example.com/?q=family
- You can manually create Family Individual nodes by browsing to
- Associate your user ID with a the family module by going to