Drupal Digital Consultant
Our client in the Public Sector are searching for a Drupal Digital Consultant. The Drupal Digital Consultant will negotiate and secure the resources required to deliver, design and maintain digital services from within Programmes and Projects and through external suppliers. You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with corporate teams to ensure cost effective, appropriate service provision. As the Drupal Digital Consultant you will work closely with Marketing & Communications Consultants, as well as other managers in the Operations Directorate, Commercial Directorate and Business Services Directorate to ensure that effective teams are brought together to deliver the most efficient and high quality experience for customers.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
Strategy Development and Implementation
- Engage proactively in the development and implementation of business strategy; role modelling leadership by: championing ideas for performance improvement in your own area of expertise; keeping up to date with priorities and targets across the business and the wider organisation, supporting colleagues to understand and engage with the business.
- Lead cross-functional working parties and initiatives in own area of expertise.
- Develop and nurture internal relationships across the P&P functional model and in the wider organisation to ensure strategic objectives are aligned, understood and achieved, and opportunities to influence and contribute to corporate strategies are maximised.
- Proactively contribute to the development of best practice across P&P working closely with the Centre of Excellence in Programme and Project Management.
Skills / Knowledge:
Business Management and Development (L2)
Project and Contract Management (L2)
Marketing and Customer Services (L2)
Effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (including with senior managers)
Excellent technical knowledge across any of
- Drupal 6
- Google Analytics
- Web trends
- GITHUB/Version control
An understanding of business planning principles and processes
- Minimum of 3 years experience of website support, maintenance and development with specific reference to functionality and content.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of developing user journeys and improving user experience across a range of markets and sectors.
- Experience of technical service management including performance, security and migration.
This is a great contract opportunity for a Drupal Digital Consultant, for more information and a full spec please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom Griffiths on 01322 316 237.