This is a security release, it fixes SA-CONTRIB-2013-001 You are advised to update your version of Search API as soon as possible, especially if you're using the database backend along with Views.
The release also contains a small amount of other bugfixes and adds support for date popups in Views exposed filters.
Complete list of changes:
- #1827272 by drunken monkey: Fixed regression introduced by #1777710: Remove dependency on $_GET['q'] for determining base paths.
- #1807622 by drunken monkey: Fixed definition of the default node index.
- #1818948 by das-peter: Fixed endless loop in search_api_index_specific_items_delayed().
- #1406808 by Haza, drunken monkey: Added support for date popup in exposed filters.
- #1823916 by aschiwi: Fixed batch_sise typos.