The biggest change in 2.0 is #1848850: We don't need different data stores - let Drupal's cache backend decide allowing the use of modules such as
to store summary data in an alternative cache system.
- Allow viewing of stored performance logs while performance logging is disabled.
- #1580018: Allow control over key
- #1580046: Add drush command for viewing summary
- #1687656: Prevent some paths from being logged
- #1714918: Implement views integration for performance details
- #1839770: Better support for i18n