Problem: I am trying to sync two Pagers so when the next and previous pager links are selected in the primary pager, the second pager shifts/moves display of the 5 next images. I can not properly sync the two pagers. (using Drupal 7 Views)
Partial Success: using Attachment, when setting the secondary pager to Inherit the first pager's properties, they synchronize and they both thumb through the images, however the second pager also inherits the number of images to display, which is only 1 image. I need it to display the next 5 images.
1) I have tried this with a Block within the same view as the page, but I don't know how to sync the block's pager with the page's pager, and
2) I have tried this with an Attachment to the page, as outlined above in "Partial Success".
1) Content Type contains a Multifield to hold multiple images.
2) Page View holds the primary Pager to display only 1 large image from the content type's multifield. Using: Content Image Multifield + Global View Result Counter
3) Block or Attachment Pagers attempting to display the 5 next images after the first one.