I have a website in two languages. I have installed i18n and almost everything is working ok, but I have problem with the dates format in different language. On created content there is a info about date information, like this Submitted by !username on !datetime. !datetime is displaying the date format.
I've managed to create custom format date like this G:i | j F Y and its displayed 10:06 | 15 January 2013, but when I switch into other language January is not translated. I've tried with String Overrides module too, but still cannot translate it. In Translate interface when I write January, there are two results, but when I put translated string, it doesn't change anything.
Please post any suggestion, guys.