I've built and maintain dozens of Drupal sites and have never encountered a problem like this before. It has me stumped, so I'm turning here for help.
D6 Site has been running just fine for about 2 years.
On Site Information, we've set the front page to a node (node/1308) that is just an ordinary page.
For no apparent reason - no upgrades or new modules - anonymous users cannot access the front page.
No 404 or 403 error. Nothing in the error log.
If you give the url to the node (mysite.com/node/1308) that is set to it displays fine.
When you go to mysite.com , you get the logo, the blocks that are set to display on every page, but that is all. Blocks that are set to display to do not display.
When logged in, everything looks great.
We've tried updating Drupal and all modules. Nothing changed.
Looked at permissions, and don't see anything weird.
Please, someone suggest some things for me to look at.