I am a new Drupal user trying to get a hang of this powerful cms to build our employee intranet from, great progress however I cannot wrap my head around this issue...
Please follow along, here is what I have done:
1) I have a Taxonomy setup with a few tags, which is basically from a file content type I use to upload files and tag them.
2) Used the taxonomy_menu module to transfer the tags to a "menu" that I have created, this menu uses the "DHTML Menu" module to give it a "folder tree" type of structure, which looks great when you insert it on a page.
3) Created a "view" to display the taxonomy term results, with a "Context: Has taxonomy term ID" so that the view can be used to display the content for the tag.
3) I have used the taxonomy_display module to be able to pass the taxonomy term ID to the view.
4) Using Panels I have created a "/qc-ops" page, in there I have the desired layout setup which includes the taxonomy menu and the view.
The issue is, when i go to the "/qc-ops" page, and click on a menu link, it sends me to the taxonomy page, which displays in the view I created above.. navigating off the Panels page. I am trying to contain everything in the Panels page so that I have a nice page structure with the menu on the left, and the view on the right...
Been at this for a few hours, but I cannot seem to figure out why the links are going to a different page, I want this to be contained in the panels page I created and have the view there change.. is this at all possible?