Posted by gcb on January 29, 2013 at 5:58pm
Official release from tag: 7.x-2.10
Last updated: January 29, 2013 - 18:05
This release addressed critical issues that arose 7.x-2.8 and were not fully resolved in 7.x-2.9. Updating is strongly recommended.
Changes since 7.x-2.9:
- #1885298: Update MailChimp's callServer to deal intelligently with non-array response values from MCAPI.
- #1894956, #1388722: Updated callServer to enforce proper argument separator defaults for MCAPI calls.
- #1452330: Added option on optional lists to allow for user registration form to check subscribe box by default.
- #1781514: Changed function name in campaign module which was accidentally implementing a hook
- Added a check to hook_requirements to verify the correct version of libraries (>= 2.0) is installed during update.
- Updated installation instructions to be more explicit about necessary library changes from pre-7.x-2.8 versions.