I am trying to display different content types on Drupal as views slideshow, including twitter, images, and blogs. Currently they are all saved in a field (unlimited value fields). So far the plan is to extract these values to nodes as views only accepts node type values. I am wondering what is the best way to do it?
I am new to drupal and can think of following ideas:
1. Use one node type, and create a display mode for this node type with customized codes
2. A separate node type for different content types, and each node type with some display mode
3. A panel node for each node type,is it possible to display it in view slideshow?
4. some code to get data directly from fields, and export to views?
5. Or I use Colorbox and completely forget about View Slideshow?