Last updated February 8, 2013. Created by LeeHunter on February 8, 2013.
Log in to edit this page.
- Navigate to admin/structure/views/settings.
- Enable or disable any of the following settings:
- Always show the master display When this option is enabled, the View configuration screen will always display the Master display for the view. If this option is not enabled, the Master display is hidden when the first display is created.
- Always show advanced display settings When this option is enabled, the View configuration screen will always display advanced configuration options such as relationships and contextual filters. If this option is disabled, the advanced configuration options are still available but require clicking a collapsed menu.
- Show the embed display in the ui
- In the Live Preview section, enable or disable any of the following settings:
- Automatically update preview on changes When this option is enabled, the preview will update as the configuration is changed.
- Show information and statistics about the view during live preview You can also select whether this information will be displayed above or below the preview.
- Show the SQL query Displays the SQL code used to create the display.
- Show performance statistics
- Show other queries run during render during live preview
- Click Save Configuration.