- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2013-020
- Project: Ubercart (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2013-February-20
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
The Ubercart module for Drupal provides a shopping cart and e-commerce features for Drupal.
The "full name" field in Views did not properly sanitize output.
The vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that an attacker must get far enough in the checkout process to store their name with an order.
CVE identifier(s) issued
- Ubercart 7.x-3.x versions prior to 7.x-3.4.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Ubercart module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Ubercart module for Drupal 7.x, upgrade to Ubercart 7.x-3.4
Also see the Ubercart project page.
- Greg Knaddison of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.