- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2013-025
- Project: Fresh theme (third-party theme)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2013-February-27
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
This third-party contributed theme change Drupal's interface.
The theme doesn't properly sanitize user-entered content in the 3 slide gallery on the homepage leading to a Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that an attacker would have to have the 'administer themes' permission.
CVE identifier(s) issued
- Fresh Theme versions prior to 7.x-1.4
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Fresh Theme, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- Fresh Theme 7.x-1.4
Also see the Fresh Theme project page.
- Greg Knaddison of the Drupal Security Team
- saran.quardz the theme maintainer
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.