Initial Drupal 7 version of the Advanced Help module.
Dev version on the D7 API.
- by opendz: French translation
- Pasqualle's Hungarian translation of Advanced help module
- #327082: Links using &token& don't work if line break = True: Move the linebreak filter to after regex parsing to make sure path replacement happens.
- Ensure "name" and "index name" are properly translatable.
- #323301: Translated images are not showing: Translated images need a special keyword so that they can be shown.
- #310819: index and show all INSTALL*.txt README*.txt files: Do not scan for README files if "help" directory exists, even if this module has no ini file.
- #326765: Error if all module's topics are childs of other modules: Add "hide" directive so modules can elect not to show up in the main index.
- #307787: Let topics have topic from other module as parent by KarenS: Small bug prevented modules from parenting their topics to another module properly.
- #325422: Advanced help can be searched as long as user has permission to "search content": search.module provided menu entry needed access control.
- German translation of full advanced help. Finally a proof of concept of fully translating the help in place exists!
- #310819: index and show all INSTALL*.txt README*.txt files by pwolanin: If no advanced help, show module README file as a stopgap.
- #305301: Let modules set a custom name for the index by yched: Line left out to get $settings
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0:
- #285020 by pwolanin: Suppress admin menu on help popups.
- #305301 by yched: Allow .ini file to specify the module name as printed in both the topic navigation and the breadcrumb.
- #298862 by redndahead: Allow the .ini file to specify popup height and width.
- #298210 by sdboyer and me: use drupal_alter so that topics and the topic info cache can be modified by modules.
- Add new help file explaining the motivations behind this system and the features it provides.
- #298934 by redndahead: Allow &path& as a more robust token replacement. Also for topic and base_url
- Minor CSS improvements for topics.
- #312290 by pwolanin: Fix "not found" logic if search module is not enabled.
- #298218 by sdboyer: "Up" navigation, similar to book.module
- #278878 by eMPee584: Ensure CSS sprites have set padding.
- #317372: Missing t() on a couple of strings.
- Fix menu entry so potx can handle it.
- Fix typo in prior commit.
- #286961: restore popup window focus.
#284403: Backport to D5
This is the initial beta release of advanced help for drupal 5.x
First official release for advanced help; contains only very minor bug fixes over the RC.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA2:
- #251897 (by Jose Reyero): Fixes to translation.
- Allow line break filter; more complete help on .ini file.
- Book-style navigation, plus make it so that putting a topic into another module's tree actually works.
- Better css handling
- Allow CSS file to be specified by ini file
- #248759: Expanded options for theme_advanced_help_topic
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA1:
- #248640: Comment/documentation cleanup by Keith Smith, plus a hopeful fix for clean urls off
- Re-fix for clean URL off support
- Add base_url keyword
- Remove extraneous ul/ol CSS.
- Allow "file" to default to topic id.
- In drupal 6, "po" should be "translations"
This is the initial beta release of the advanced help module.
Development release; rebuilt nightly. Official releases are preferred.