- Download the latest release for your version of Drupal from the XML Sitemap project page.
- Extract the download into your modules directory (see Installing Modules for details).
- Go to http://www.example.com/?q=admin/build/modules and enable XML Sitemap and any related modules you want to use.
- Nodes will not be included in your sitemap unless you enable XML Sitemap Nodes while on Modules admin page.
- View your site map at http://www.example.com/?q=sitemap.xml. When there are many links, you can sort them by clicking on the column headings.
- If you see only one link, check the XML Sitemap tab under Structure/Content Types for each content type you would like be included. They are marked "excluded" by default.
Please follow the instructions for Uninstalling Drupal modules to remove this module from your site.