|Issue tags:||needs backport to D7|
SimpleTest cannot be used on sites in languages other than English, because
t() throws exceptions during installation if the language is not set to English.
During DrupalWebTestCase installation, manually set the language to the values used as the default in language_default().
Revised solution needs committer approval.
A followup on array/object conversion generally is in #1232506: Cleanup all array to object conversions.
User interface changes
Original report by @pwolanin
first, enable locale module and create a custom language (or alternately, add an known language). Make this other language the default.
rune the existing locale test:
87 passes, 0 fails, 810 exceptions
Appears to be due to a stale static variable, since the exceptions all relate to the "default" language that is set via the UI, e.g.
t.language = 'en-US when I added a custom language with this language code or
t.language = 'bn' when I added Bengali and made it the default.