The following resources provide some additional information on testing with Drupal. Please also read the sub-pages with more details.
- Drupal 7 core tests - the framework was developed alongside them.
- SimpleTest Drupal Module
- Unit Testing Group
- Full doxygen documentation
- Drupalcon Paris 2009 SimpleTest presentation
Information about previous versions of SimpleTest. These articles make use of hooks, methods, and functions that do not exist in current versions of SimpleTest.
- Simpletest and Drupal: A Presentation
- Notes from the SimpleTest Presentation (Uses older version, including a few functions and methods that no longer exist, such as get_info() and drupalEnableModule())
- Lullabot: An Introduction to Unit Testing (Uses deprecated hook)
- Lullabot: A Drupal Module Developer's Guide to SimpleTest (Calls drupalEnableModule(), which no longer exists.)
SimpleTest PHP Library (upon which the Drupal SimpleTest module is based)