Displaying a list of flagged nodes is perhaps the most needed ability.
It might surprise you to find out that this module, by itself, doesn't have this ability. Instead, this module makes it possible for you to generate these desired lists using the Views module.
This module provides some basic building blocks known, in the Views world, as "fields", "filters", "sort criteria".
Some of the things you can do using Views:
- Restrict the list to only the nodes flagged by a certain flag.
- ...and the nodes flagged by a certain user.
- Display the flag link, as if it were a field.
- Display the number of times a node has been flagged.
- Sort by the above number (think "popularity").
This module has versions for both Drupal 5 and Drupal 6. Views has two radically different versions for each of these Drupals, so the pages in this chapter are divided into two sections.
You'll be using either Views 1.x or Views 2.x.