Jason Flatt, owner
I offer a variety of website services, from basic installation, to custom development. I also offer maintenance and support services for your Drupal website and/or server.
- Basic services
- Installation, setup and configuration of Drupal and/or contributed modules.
- Custom module development.
- Modifications of existing contributed Drupal modules.
- Upgrading or downgrading contributed modules to work with your Drupal website.
- On-going service and support
- Updating Drupal and/or contributed modules to the latest releases.
- Technical support and troubleshooting for your Drupal website, installed contributed modules and/or server.
- Backups of your Drupal website and database.
I have been involved with computers since the late 70s and doing computer consulting work for the past 17 years. I have done just about everything from removing spyware from a Windows PC to designing and setting up networks and servers utilizing a variety of hardware and software. During the last seven years, I have worked on a number of modules and Drupal websites, both enumerated below.
My current focus is to build platform independent software using Drupal, so that people can get their work done, w/o being tethered to a specific hardware or software solution, which may hamper their productivity. More information about me can be found at these places:
- My Drupal Accounts
- My Business Websites
- My Personal Websites
In addition to helping fix bugs and solve problems in other modules, as I discover them, and helping in the various support mediums, as I have time, I have also created and/or maintain a number of modules:
- Basic webmail (created and maintain)
- Checkmail (took over maintainership)
- Contact attach (created, but no longer maintain)
- Courier MTA (created and maintain)
- Mass Contact (took over maintainership)
- SMTP Authentication Support (used to co-maintain -- no longer)
- Stock chart (created)
More information about my various Drupal projects can be found here: http://drupal.org/project/user/4649
Since February of 2011, I have been the primary organizer of the Drupal Users Group of Las Vegas (DUGLV). The related pages are here: http://groups.drupal.org/las-vegas, http://www.meetup.com/drupal-las-vegas/, and http://dug.lv/. I have given presentations at many of the meetings.
I was a technical reviewer for both Drupal: Creating Blogs, Forums, Portals, and Community Websites by David Mercer and Learning Drupal 6 Module Development by Matt Butcher.
Clients and Projects
These are some of the websites I have developed:
- Boy Scout Troop 256 of Las Vegas, Nevada
- Caring Nurses, Inc. (In addition to the public facing page, which was designed and built by someone else, there are three internal access only websites for the use of the employees: one for interoffice communication and documentation, and two for the tracking of various things. Many of the above modules are maintained for those three websites.)
- Grace Reformed Church
- La Leche League of Las Vegas, Nevada
More information about my various website projects can be found here: http://www.oadaeh.net/view/websites