You can perform a variety of operations on one or more nodes. You can specify the nodes as published or unpublished, promoted to the front page or demoted, make sticky (stays at the top of lists) or not. You can also delete one or more nodes.
- Click Administer > Content management > Content
- If desired, filter the content displayed by its status, type or category as follows:
- Click status, type or category
- Beside the selected option, select the value for that option to be searched for
- Click Filter
- If a further restriction of the search results is desired, another option can be selected, its value specified, and the Refine button clicked
- Content to be administered can be selected by using the box at the left of each row
- To select all content, click on the box to the left of Title
- Select the administrative update option to perform from the select box in the update options area, eg Demote from front page
- Click Update
For information on setting permissions for nodes, see the Managing Users section.