I made a fresh installation of drupal 4.6.3, I uploaded the mysql table correctly, but I get an "Internal server error" when I try to access my site.
The exact message is:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I read in the support forum that it may be due to .htaccess, so I tried to comment out the suggested commands; I also deleted it altogether, but the error message remained the same (it is currently deleted).
$db_url = 'mysql://db_user:db_password@db_url/db_name;
$db_prefix = '';
* Base URL:
* The URL of your website's main page. It is not allowed to have
* a trailing slash; Drupal will add it for you.$base_url = 'http://www.enocommerce.com/www';
$base_url = 'http://www.enocommerce.com/drupal-4.6.3';
* PHP settings:
* To see what PHP settings are possible, including whether they can
* be set at runtime (ie., when ini_set() occurs), read the PHP
* documentation at http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.php#ini.list
* and take a look at the .htaccess file to see which non-runtime
* settings are used there. Settings defined here should not be
* duplicated there so as to avoid conflict issues.
I do not have access to the Apache logs.