This is an update the official 1.0 version of the Buddylist module for Drupal 5. It is primarily bug fixes but also includes several small but useful improvements mostly in the theme support area.
- Many, many fixes for buddylist_translation support in the hard coded strings in the module
hook_buddylist- called on all add, remove, accept, deny operations
theme('buddylisting', $account, $budyies, $buddies_per_page)
theme("username", $user)in all UI that displays a user or buddy name
- Pending message display on buddylist view in addition to user login
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
First stable release for D5.
- added the optional possibility to allow users to disable buddylist mail notifications
- #104022: added a buddylist status block, which might be useful if approval is required
- let blocks and buddylist user settings disappear if the user has no permission to maintain a buddylist and disallow access
- #106078: merged the approval request tabs into one
- renamed the list tab to buddylist, so that it is also configurable through the buddylist translations
- added buddylist argument handlers to the views integration, that allow to list usernodes, that are buddies of the argument
- Fix warning that is issued when no administrator mail address is set for the site.
- #114419 approval mail goes to the wrong user
- #113653 by MarcoR: enhances block admin, including special message if buddylist is empty
- #108671 patch by nodestroy: fixes bugs with multiple requests by moving from forms to links with confirmation questions
- #90437 Automatic buddy add.
- #127997 fixed buddylist_get_groups returning not everyone's groups
- #143988 by webchick. Use info file for dependencies, not hook_formalter
- #143993 by webchick; no description needed in hook_help
- #139765 more link depends on tracker module
The development branch for Drupal 5.