Changes since beta1:
- Issue #1671120: Filter iterates through invalid field values by colan: Only iterate through numerically keyed values.
- Issue #1545940: Module attempts to tidy non-existent fields by colan: Don't work on non-existent fields.
Changes since D7 fork:
Migrated to D7 courtesy of davetherock. Please test an report any issues in the queue. As soon as i have a moment to do the same ill make a real release myself.
Sorry for the release spam. One other bug fixed in dev from KarenS that detected WORD html and didnt add a header/body elements (and the associated warnings). I think this will allow me to work on a new branch for the PECL extension and put the old branch into hibernation.
I was compelled by the new git infrastructure to fix a couple of these outstanding issues and make a new release. Thanks for your patience in the past and let me know if there is anything i can do to improve the module for you.
Fixes form_set_value() error and test for missing warning files if no warning it found. No other appreciable changes. might restructure to use the reports, and settings page if anyone would like.
Fix settings permenence via issue 607384. Thank you heltem for the kind patch.
Remove link ot old configuration page and let user config like normal filters now
Remove extraneous - from --config to make third party config files work.
Applied patch from @vecotroc to fix issue #609018
Partial rewrite of module (lots of work left):
* move filter settings to "per format" settings like every other filter
* store the variables for per format as a multidimensional array
* move the help and delete the menu item associated with settings previously
* Release dev branch that has been committed for a long time but wasnt rolled into a release sorry for the confusion.
* Should now be fully compliant with D6
* Settings moved under input filters
Migrated settings into input formats pages and fixed various small issues. Please test and report problems will be vigilant about new issues.
Finally, thanks to KarenS's patches there's a 5.0 release.
it's the fresh-est