this branch created for updating 6.x release to Google MAPS v3 API
there are no any changes against 6.x-1.x at this point
This release only contain latest bug fixes from -dev
Finally, a 1.0 release of GMap! This release provides stability, a slightly more sane API, and it reorganizes functionality among modules in the GMap package.
This release contains several changes since the latest release candidate.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-RC2:Read more
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-RC1:
- Fix #322106, reported by sjf: Allow gmap to work when the Private download method is enabled.
- add gmap_private_markerfile to the list of variables to delete.
To coincide with Location 3 RC1, here's GMap RC1.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA6:Read more
This release fixes an issue with macros ignoring their 'center' param.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA5:
- #311230 reported by meba: Fix 'address' in macro builder.
- #298167 reported by zmove, bobchristenson: Fix info windows for map/node.
- Fix style error in previous.
- Remove an unneeded theme function.
- Fix warnings.
Make a slight change to how gmap element processing works. This should reduce warnings.
Add some tests.
- Fixing align brokenness noted in comment 66 of #266595. I was treating a string as an array and accidentally stomping some css classes.
- Critical: Fix 'center' parsing that I broke in the last beta!
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0-BETA4:
- Add a gmap_get_key() function to the public api.
- Starting the reimplementation of the views style plugin. It is awesome.
- Fix up a bunch of strict notices in gmap_parse_macro().
- Fix notices.
- #310357 reported by bobchristenson: Remove code that makes map/node 404 if there weren't any results.
#310365 reported by bobchristenson: Fix "map/nodes" typo in fieldset title.
- #238432 by Bevan: Revamp the "small" set of markers.
I have run the images through pngout to bring down the file size significantly. I also went and organized them in what I hope is a logical order. (modified light spectrum order)
Note: The old "small red" and "small blue" have been renamed to "alt small red" and "alt small blue"! If you were using these two markers in macros, and wish to keep the same look as before, please update your macros.
The new markers have thinner borders.
First Drupal 6 compatible release, made in sync with the Drupal 5 version.
This is slightly less tested than the Drupal 5 one.
Drupal 6 stable branch.
This use Google Maps API v2