This module allows you to create sections. Each section has an installed template, theme or style attached to it. Each section also contains a path setting similar to the new blocks admin. You can then assign themes to a list of (regex'ed) paths.
For example, if you want another style for your site admin, all you have to do is create a section with:
name: Administration Section
and select (a custom made) theme "admintheme" to that section.
- Read about known bugs, and download the latest version on the Sections project page.
- View tutorial by Geshan Manandhar on how to use Sections with Pathauto here.
- View a video tutorial on how to install and use the Sections Module.
- You can approximate some, but not all, of this module's functionality using the Drupal theming concept, template suggestions.
- If you are trying to control the display of sidebars by section of your website, try using Drupal's core block functionality to restrict blocks to certain pages.
- The ThemeKey module allows you to use a different theme depending on current path, taxonomy terms, language, node type and other properties.