It has been proposed to make the JS and CSS preprocessors pluggable, possibly with the help of assetic. To be more specific Owen Barton suggested 2 interfaces, a bundler and a packager.
- We make the JS and CSS preprocessing pluggable with two separate interfaces, the bundler and the packager.
- We also integrate assetic into core as the packager.
- We need to reach a consensus on if we want to actually integrate assetic into core
- We also need to create a patch for making the JS and CSS preprocessors pluggable
- If assetic was voted to be integrated with core we need to either
- Create a patch here or
- Create a separate issue for assetic's integration into core