Last updated April 20, 2009.
Here are some patches that affect things like the coding standards compliance, testing framework, the tests themselves, and tools that enable QA people to nitpick:
- #301005: Add "expected fail" functionality to simpletest
- #250047: Rework the SimpleTest results interface and clean-up of backend code
- #314112: Add an easy way to write debug statements
- #343502: Allow tests to require and test existance of contrib modules
- #300993: User roles and permissions API
- #348455: Provide a scalable way to ensure a clean testing environment for SimpleTest