This Page provides you the details about Indic Script Modules Installation & Configuration.
- Download & extract the module to the site modules directory.
- Go to admin » build » modules page.
- Enable the Indic Script Module & Save settings.
- Run the update.php.
- Go to admin » config » content » indic_script (D6: admin » settings » indic_script) Page and select the languages you really need to enable.
- Please select only the languages really needed. Enabling many Languages will IMPACT the page loading performance because each language will add one additional JS file, Or you should enable Java script Compression.
- Go to admin » user » permissions page and give access Indic Script permission to any of the roles.
- Clear the Cache if it Drupal cache is enabled.
- Now you can be able to type in any of the enabled languages to all the text & text area fields