By default, Drupal's taxonomy system displays a node's terms a single list, sometimes within the node links. The Term Display module allows you to remove the terms for particular vocabularies from this list and display them in any way you like. Several built-in options are provided, and the terms are made available for more advanced custom theming.
Install the module as normal.
Term Display adds a set of options to each vocabulary's admin settings.
You can choose to show the vocabulary's terms as one of:
- The terms will be displayed as normal: the module will do nothing to them.
- The terms are shown in the node body as an HTML bullet list, with the vocabulary name as its title.
- Custom (defaults to comma separated)
- The terms are shown in the node as a comma-separated list.
- Load into $node object
- The terms are not shown, but their data is loaded into the $node object, from which a theme can take them to format in any way. See the theming page for examples of how to use this.
- None (hidden)
- The terms for this vocabulary are not shown at all.
You can also choose a weight, to control where the List and Custom display styles place their content within the node body, relative to title, body, and CCK fields.