Posted by Jonah Ellison on March 8, 2009 at 1:56am
Development snapshot from branch: 6.x-1.x
Last packaged version: 6.x-1.0-beta1+18-dev
Last updated: September 14, 2012 - 12:05
Bleeding edge release with new features and bug fixes, though not thoroughly tested.
Use at your own risk.
Next release will be 1.0 stable. Currently in dev:
- New!: Authcache Ajax Blocks feature allows blocks to be easily configured to load during Ajax phase #989964: Allow blocks to be easily loaded during Authcache Ajax phase (aka Ajaxify Regions)
- New: Allow authcache_custom.php to be placed in site settings directory #805644: Location of authcache_custom.php
- New: Option to switch Ajax to POST #916266: Option to switch ajax send method GET/POST by igor.ro, modified to have 'Automatic' setting
- New: Option to disable caching for non-200 OK requests (404/403/etc) #1005660: Don't cache 404 pages
- New: Improved admin UI/debugging
- Change: Cache Drupal Ajax requests by default since this is Drupal core behavior (Ajax caching can be disabled if required); better detection of non-HTML pages.
- Change: Less sensitive info in Authcache Footer JSON #805900: Ajax usage for anonymous users, #984066: Hiding Footer Information from anonymous users
- Change/Fix: Tabs should render correctly. Removed 'tab_hide' functionality (too aggressive and can't handle modules like Node Access). #694438: Edit Tab on Nodes Disappearing after completed page load, #825356: Autcache Tabs
- Change: Use HTML5 "data-" attributes instead of putting data inside CSS classes #1009050: Use HTML5 "data-" attributes instead of putting data inside CSS classes
- Change: Removed css/js directories and copied files to module root directory (same format as Drupal core modules), and moved debug JS code to its own file
- Fix: Better checking of authcache_custom.php #722878: Authcache works for a few pages then begins to fail.
- Fix: Form submit/validation errors #975542: Form submitted without the input[type='submit'] value in authcache.js
- Fix: Offset error messages? #727748: Cannot unset string offsets
- Fix: Dynamic robots.txt #901666: Code of robots.txt
- Fix: Saving admin nonhtml settings #766944: nonhtml pages are not being persisted by allain
- Fix: "Headers already sent" error #758380: Cannot modify header information - headers already sentv
- Fix: Allow both CacheRouter and Memcache module to be used #901248: Cannot use memcache for sessions and cacherouter for cache tables by sdelbosc