First release for 7.x. Contains a number of bug fixes and module support:
- Issue #1313110 by jdelaune: Adds support for Redirect module.
- Issue #1256272 by Steven Jones: Resolves no URL rewriting in Purl for D7.
- Issue #1293158 by Steven Jones: Resolves issue where PURL passes the wrong parameters to url().
- Issue #1257470 by jdelaune: Make Purl modifiers translatable.
- Issue #1257552 by jdelaune: Resolves issue with how purl providers set menu items.
- #824516 by mikemccaffrey, Preserve custom ports when using subdomains.
- Validating the base domain on submission.
- #847786 by markgukov: Allow numbers in PURL modifiers.
- #846674: Properly indicate that purl_types should be an associative array.
- #871518 by coreyp1: Add static cache to purlload().
Small fixes. Sorry for the back to back releases.
- #794812: Fix for reckless iteration.
- #791512 by pounard: Fixes for purl_form().
Bug fix release of PURL. This release fixes compatibility issues with the 1.4 release of ctools.
- Retain query string parameters when using views exposed filters.
- Ensure subdomain processor doesn't eat a single domain part.
- #749296 by nquocbao: Fix for saving the same modifiers with different providers.
- #592324 by TKS, yhahn: Fix and simplify subdomain, domain handling.
- #729862 by haffmans: Implement hook_boot() to ensure detection by url_alter.
- Fixes to default form values for domain variable.
- Fixes for subdomain handling.
- by webflo: Use example_provider as key in hook_purl_modifiers example.
- Declaration 'use hooks' for CTools plugin API.
Single change from the last beta; made a static cache clearable.
Key fixes for language path handling and path aliases. Much updated/improved documentation and added tests.
- Tests for path alias support.
- Tests for language integration in basic PURL tests.
- Adding API usage docs.
- #670864 by Frando: Allow dots in modifiers.
- #524842: Use one query for all DB modifiers.
- #703132 by hefox: Handle path aliases after rewriting is complete.
- #592260: Fix for migration from context_prefix.
- Adding purl.api.php
- In-progress update of PURL README.
- Nicer messages for update.
- Fix for typo in update script.
- #674168: Allow PURL to work with drupal_get_normal_path().
Purl 1.0 Beta 6 add support for pluggable processors using the ctools module. The ctools module must be present in your site's modules directory before upgrading purl. Failure to make the ctools module available will render your site unable to render any pages.
- Download ctools and place it in your 'modules' directory.
- Download purl 6.x-1.0-beta6 and place it in your 'modules' directory.
- Run '/update.php'
- #535856: Ungreedify PURL path modifiers.
- Provide proper title, description for purl form.
- Improving usability of PURL form when using path provider by displaying base url as prefix.
- Fixing bad hook reference in docs.
- Fix for bad modifier iteration logic.
- Adding check for infinite redirect loops in purl_goto().
Allowing admins to select menus and menu items which will drop purl link modifications.
First beta release of PURL. A Single change since the last alpha; better support for path aliases that contain a purl path modification.
Alpha 2 release of PURL. Lots of internal changes and fixes, but no API changes.
* Re-enabled domain and sub-domain handling.
* Added file extension handling.
* Extended link rewriting options.
Development snapshot for DRUPAL-6--1.