This release includes mainly just bug fixes.
If upgrading from version 6.x-1.2-1 or earlier, please read release notes for 6.x-1.3-rc2.
Warning: In 6.x-1.3-rc7 loading of theme/subtheme stylesheets has been fixed. FCKeditor will now correctly load all stylesheets defined in a theme (and base theme) if "use theme css" option is selected in the FCKeditor profile. In some cases it may happen that content in the FCKeditor area will now look different than before. Especially, if you notice that the background of editing area has changed and you would like to disable it, take a look here: http://drupal.fckeditor.net/tricks#1
Changes since 6.x-1.3-rc7:
-- 2009-03-11 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* #380134: Not compatible with JSMin? Fixed the incompatibility with JsMin in IE
* #379088: Add support for webfm Added support for Web File Manager (WebFM)
* #370019: fckeditor.config.js in theme path not recognized in admin Added possibility to load fckeditor.config.js from theme path
* #365121: Img Assist button pops up blank window with JS errors Fixed: Img Assist button pops up blank window with JS errors
-- 2009-03-10 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* #389186: IMCE showup improperly when a index.html is existed. Fixed the issue with calling IMCE filebrowser when index.html resides in Drupal folder
-- 2009-02-19 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* #363514: CSS files in parent theme are incorrectly included in the editor area Fixed the issue with including nonexisting subtheme stylesheet.
-- 2009-02-16 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* #372150: break tag shows up in empty Body field after saving Fixed: break tag shows up in empty Body field after saving
* #330286: Making it easier to edit the style drop down Removed the "Red Title" style from the default list of styles
* #374386: if processEntities = false, fckeditor insert into empty drupal extarea this: <p> </p> Fixed:   shows up in empty Body field when ProcessHTMLEntities is set to false
* #371653: Remove t() from schema descriptions Removed t() from schema description
* #369093: FCKeditor alters user's data! AJAX callback - XSS filter should not be called if no security filter is selected Fixed: AJAX callback - XSS filter should not be called if no security filter is selected
* #374101: FCKeditor settings - error highlights wrong field Fixed: FCKeditor settings - error highlights wrong field
* #345166: Fields to exclude/include with double dash Corrected validation of fields to exclude/include with double dash
-- 2009-01-28 version 6.x-1.x-dev
* #363594: "switch to rich text editor" on comments Fixed: invalid text on toggle link
* #295937: Drupal <!--break--> forces new paragraph Fixed: break plugin forces new paragraph