This module allows to generate a static cache on file with the extension of your choice. (.html by default)
It increases considerably the speed of load.
Any more access database.. Your page returned already generated since the cache file.
It supplies several possibilities:
- Management of the cache according to an url
- Management of the cache according to a domain
- Management of the delay of expiration different from that by default for a given url
- Display a toolbar in front site for showing the information on the cache for the current page. More of direct access to diverse option of management of the cache for the current page
- Display in the backoffice the list of pages at present in cache with their expiry date
- Deletion of a page of the cache if we publish a content page.
- Management of the deletion of the cache via a cron
- Addition of a tag in footer
- Management of the cache activated or no if parameter present in the url.
- Management of the cache Multi-site!
- No cache on the admin page
- No cache for page whith posted form
This module is in Beta, to use with precaution.