Somewhere between overhaul and baby-steps :-):
- Remove the nested service definitions in LibrariesBundle in favor of explicit
declaration in DefaultLibraryManager.
- Change coding style "Definition of" to "Contains".
- Remove tests for the LibraryManager for now. All of the sub-systems are tested
- Add basic tests for the altered modules page. Add a stub submit handler as
- Allow modules page to be tested merely by enabling libraries_test.module
- Introduce Mapper sub-system (analogous to the Plugin API) and a StatusStorage
- Add capability to the LibraryManager to enable/disable libraries, so far
- First stab at showing library dependencies on the Modules page. For this
purpose, a new libraries_test_module_dependency.module is introduced, which
depends on (test) libraries in various states.
- Move libraries_test.module to a new /tests/modules directory and adjust tests
- Lots of documentation and consistency clean-up.
- Standardize on 'library information' vs. 'library class' in the discovery
- Clean-up the setPaths() mess, in favor of properly passing the paths into the
constructor of AnnotatedLibraryClassDiscovery
- Add a baseline LibrariesBundle with a 'libraries.library_manager' service.