RSS Feeder is a simple to use, highly customizable module to generate RSS feeds for your own website made in drupal.
Following are the instructions on the installation and usage of this module. Also read readme.txt once before using as that would be containing latest information.
- Place the entirety of this directory in sites/all/modules.
- Navigate to administer >> build >> modules. Enable Feeder.
- Usage :
- To use feeder module, go to administer >> build >> Feeder.
- You can add new feeds, edit existing feeds and delete them.
- To use feeds generated by feeder module, call following php function with existing feed name on the page where you want to place the RSS feed icon in following manner.
@param : $feed_name is a the name of the RSS feed you mentioned while creating feed (SEE in admin/build/feeder/list)
Also try demo for better understanding of this module.