Changes since 6.x-1.3:
Bug fix since last release:
- #929832: user_terms.js missing by joachim: Fixed missing user_terms.js file; wasn't added in commit for #656428: Multiple vocabularies assigned to abitrary profile categories.
New features since last release:
- #856234: show on vocab admin form if the vocab is applied to users by yeputons, joachim: Added indication on vocab admin form that a vocab is applied to users.
- #617088: Free tagging by mikestefff, myha, joachim: Added support for free tagging.
No bug fixes.
Just one new feature since last release:
- #656428: Multiple vocabularies assigned to abitrary profile categories by gnindl, joachim, yeputons: Added ability to assign vocabularies to different profile categories.
And one bug fix:
- #746514: Issue when just a single value is returned from variable_get('user_terms_vocabs', ''); by joachim: Fixed old single vocab variable converted incorrectly in update.
Provides a simple means of associating a user with taxonomy terms from one or more vocabularies.
No changes since beta 5. No known problems.
A couple of important fixes:
- #747578: output is not run through check_plain() by joachim: Fixed output not run through check_plain().
- #747222: Menu access to admin/user/user_terms is for all by naxoc: Fixed no access check to admin page.
Hopefully the final beta release before 1.0!
- #728972: Terms are clobbered by user operations when terms are on account by joachim: Fixed data deletion by user operations when terms are on the account form.
- #743954: Undefined variable $output in hook_help() implementation. by cpliakas: Fixed undefined variable $output in hook_help().
- #724904: respect vocabulary weight on user account page by joachim: Fixed vocabulary and term weights not respected on user account page.
- #728948: Make title "User terms" on account page translateable by joachim: Fixed missing t() on account page string.
- #724880: work with user account page API by joachim: Fixed use of hook_user view API to produce compliant HTML and grouped all terms under a single top-level category.
- #744044: Implement a "user_terms_override_selector" variable so third party modules can add custom selectors by cpliakas: Added an override for third party modules to add custom selectors.
This allows integration with Hierarchical Select module.
Fixed a few small bugs and added more Views support.
Details of changes since last beta:
- #719560: add a relationship user -> terms by joachim: Added a views relationship from users to terms.
- #711930: Get term name in argument title by joachim: Fixed Views term name in argument title and breadcrumbs.
- #705990: a view with just the anon user produces an SQL error by joachim: Fixed sql error on view with no non-zero uids.
- #689322: Allow Views field to limit by vocabulary by joachim: Added option to limit Views field by vocabulary.
This version allows multiple vocabularies, and has views support.
Detail of changes since last release:
- General code tidy up and applied changes from a Coder module review.
- by joachim: Changed form descriptions texts to be clearer.
- by joachim: Fixed tag vocabularies not allowing multiple selection.
- by joachim: Removed dependency on user: it's required by core.
- #686588: Add support for Views tokens by joachim: Added support for Views tokens.
- by joachim: Changed to use Views methods to make field links.
- by joachim: Added implementation of hook_help().
- #574524: Views support by akoe, Stefan Freudenberg, joachim: Added Views support.
- #632450: respect all settings for taxonomy category by joachim: Fixed form to respect vocab weight and required setting.
- #532606: Create checkboxes instead of multiple selection by joachim: Changed form to use taxonomy.module's functions.
- by Todd Nienkerk: Adding more intelligent behavior for selecting and displaying multiple vocabularies in a user's profile.
- #503704: Terms from multiple vocabularies by ravi_sam, Todd Nienkerk: Added terms from multiple vocabularies.