The 2.x branch of Node Hierarchy is a ground up rewrite which utilizes the core of D6's menu system to store the parent-child relationships. This allows for significant improvements to the performance and scalability. The module's code has also be significantly reduced and optimized for simplicity.
REMEMBER: Dev packages are only produced twice daily. If a fix has been committed, please be patient while Node Hierarchy processed through Drupal's package queue.
- Drag and drop children re-ordering.
- Simplified node edit screen.
- Ability to restrict parent-child relationships by type.
- Node Hierarchy and Node Access integration (Now fully implemented for D6!)
- Ability to have multiple parents (interface not implemented yet)
May 18, 2010
- bug by markcarver: removed nodehierarchy_new_child_links from hook_theme() which was throwing errors
May 17, 2010
- #799434: _nodehierarchy_get_children_menu_links not using correct Drupal db query structure
- #750002: nodehierarchy & domain (domain_prefix)
- #716206: NodeHierarchyAccess in 6.x-2.x
- bug by markcarver: fixed children table delete links
- bug by markcarver: fixed create child links on nodes
New Features and Support
May 17, 2010
- feature by markcarver: added grant operation on children table for nodeacces