Manual for the use of the Image module for Drupal
Steps to follow:
1. Download the Image module of the site http://drupal.org/ .
2. Extracted the folder and copy in the modules folder of your site.
3. Then activate the module and its dependencies Manage / Modules.
4. Once installed to your setup is Manage / Site Settings / Image.
As pictured. View Image 1
5. Configuring the module as shown below. View Image 2
6. The module is configured to create a new content type in this case an image, it does in Create content / Image. As shown in View Image 3
7. Title field is filled with the image name and image is sought to be loaded. View Image 4
8. It sends the image and is created on your site. View Image 5